To create a new Publisher first go to Supply > Managed Supply > Publishers and press the New Publisher button.
Setting up a publisher is pretty easy as there are only three fields you need to define.
- Name - Enter the name for the publisher. You will later be able to search for and report on the tracker using this name.
- Company - Usually this will have only one option, pick it from the dropdown box and you are ready to save. Some agencies might be managing multiple accounts, in this case please pick the correct account you feel is appropriate.
- Currency - This will be the default currency for all underlying objects (sites, placements and trackers)
2.- Create a Site
The next step is to create a site, click on the publisher you've just created and a button "New site" should appear.
In Yieldr, the site object is the middle level of the sell-side hierarchy (Publishers > Sites > Placements). Sites provide a way for you to organize placements for management purposes.
There are only two parts to setup a site:
- Name - Again just enter the name for you wish to use for the site. You will later be able to search for and report on the tracker using this name.
- Demand Filter - This functionality is most useful for managed publishers and sites, but as we are only going to use the site for trackers it should suffice to just select the advertiser you want to create the site for, or even just to leave it empty.