The procedure for uploading image creatives is very straightforward.
1. Create new image/Flash creative:
First select your Advertiser and navigate to Demand > Creatives, choose for the New Creative > Flash*. This opens the New Creative dialog.
*It is still possible to upload Flash creatives but this option will be deprecated soon. Uploading new-flash will not be explained in this article.
2. Upload your creative material:
In the "Uploads" tab you can drag & drop the images altogether. If there is more than 1 image the creative names will be appended with the creative size automatically. The image formats must be GIF, JPG or PNG.
Enter the basic details for your creative.
- Name: Enter the name for the creative.
- Add to (Existing) Folder: Choose whether you want to add a creative to a folder (optional).
- Creative Set Name: Enter the name for the creative set (optional).
- Landingpage: Enter the landingpage of the creative(s)
- Status: Select the status of the creative. When set to active the creative will not automatically go through audit.
- Serve on Secure Inventory: Checking this box wil allow you to serve in secure inventory, make sure the trackers your using also support a secure version.
- Set language: Select the language of the banner.
- Ad Choice: Select which Evidon logo on the banner is used. Our brand safety party.
- Ad Choice Position: Select the position of the AdChoice logo.
- Override Z-index: When the Ad Choice logo is not visible you can use the z-index to override the visibility of the logo on the banner. Only use the z-index in case the depth id the logo is incorrect, i.e it is floating under or over a menu structure.
- Subtype: By default this is set to Standard banner. All normal sized banners are standard banners. Other types that are also available are adrime expandables, video and custom skins.
- Third Party Vendors: Select the use of third party vendors. Example: "Integral Ad Science". A view-ability tracking option.
4. Trackers (optional):
In the Trackers section you will be able to add additional impression trackers. This is optional.
- Trackers: Enter third party trackers here, such as impression trackers. In case of serving the creative on secure inventory please provide a secure tracker as well.
- Format: Choose which type of format the tracker responds with. Image URL is the most common and thus selected by default. Please do not forget to press the add trackers button, otherwise the trackers will not be added.
If you want to preview the creative, click "preview" in the left side menu. This will open the creative view. To click test the creative simply click the creative you want to test and then click the icon in the top right. If click tracking works it will show and if click test failed it will show . The creative preview view can also be reached from the list view and from the campaign editor.
Now you can click the "Save" button and the banners are saved in the platform. After saving the banners you can attach them to the campaigns.