In the Yieldr DSP, the advertiser object is the top level of the buy-side hierarchy (Advertisers > IO > Line Items > Campaigns). Before you can set up line items to define your financial agreement and start running campaigns and serving creatives on behalf of an advertiser, you must set up the advertiser itself. This is done easily by pressing the New Advertiser button on the homepage or navigating to https://my.yieldr.com/advertisers/new. This will open up a new advertiser window.
- Name: Insert the name of the advertiser.
- Status: Select the status on advertiser level. Note, due to the umbrella structure, this setting will affect all underlying Insertion Orders, Line Items and Campaigns.
- Company: Select the company the advertiser is part of.
- Currency: Set the currency which will be used as the default setting for this advertiser.
- Category: Define the category the advertiser belongs to.
- Broker Fee*: Define the net percentage that needs to be deducted from the media budget that is set on campaign level.
*Example: if you define a Broker Fee of 15%, any campaign with a budget of 1000 will actually spend 850, leaving the 15% as your margin.
After setting these parameters, press the Save button and a new advertiser is created.